Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pillow Talk {Swap} 10 Recieved!

 I couldn't wait to share the perfect pillow I received from the Pillow Talk {Swap} 10! Isn't it gorgeous!? I just adore all of the fabrics, the kaleidoscope design and the colors! Who knew so much happiness could come from a little pillow.

The happiness began when after stalking my mailbox everyday the package came! (you should know that I LOVE getting packages in the mail;) That happiness continued when I saw the return address label. Sew Deerly loved! I knew immediately which pillow it was and I had been wishing for it!
If you don't know who Sew Deerly Loved is, you must! Kerri blogs at Lovely Little Handmades and has the cutest fabric store! And guess what my bonus gifty was? Fabric of course! She knows a sewer too well, fabric is the best gift to get and I love little florals.


  Kerri has always made the most adorable pillows for the swap and I have always hoped I would get one of her creations. Wished granted!
 The back of the pillow is about as cute as the front! She made it in an envelope style, but I just love how she added the binding on the edge of the flap. I will always do this from now on. It just adds such a nice finish.
Her is a close-up of the darling little blocks. I not only love florals I love fruity fabric and these are all my colors! How cute are the sweet little deer?
 My daughter has already planned to kidnap it for her room, and I have to say it looks pretty cute in there. But it's mine all mine! Thank you Kerri, for a beautiful piece of art and I appreciate all the work that went into it, LOVE!! Aren't swaps the best?


3 comments:

leanne said...

OH MY !!! lucky you Ellie this is the most adorable pillow and looks just like you :)

Julie said...

You were very lucky. this is one of my Flckr faves too.

Anonymous said...

Free Bets & No Deposit Bonuses | LuckyClub.live
Find the best free luckyclub bets and no deposit offers from UK online betting sites and get new offers from LuckyClub now! Register now and receive your first £30

Related Posts with Thumbnails